I wish I didn’t have to push down a button before and during the inhale; and
I wish I didn’t have to carry around a bottle of vapor juice and refill the e-cig all the time.
Of course I hadn’t stumbled upon the super convenient 2-piece cartomizer style electronic cigarettes. When I discovered this type of e-cig I was sold.
The debate rages. What’s better … 2 piece or 3 piece electronic cigarettes?
My preference by far are 2-piece e-cigarettes. I’ll take convenience any day of the week.
I have friends who prefer the 3 piece e-cigs. Why? They like the vapor hit better. They like buying vapor juice in bulk instead of cartomizers.
And so the debate goes on.
At the end of the day it’s a personal preference. You may want to try both to see what you prefer.
Let me help by setting out the pros of both types of electronic cigarettes.
Pros of 2-Piece E-Cigs
- Easier to use
- More convenient
- More popular – more brands to choose from
- No separate vapor juice bottle to deal with
- More puffs per refill (with 3 piece e-cigs you have to constantly add vapor juice)
Pros of 3-Piece E-Cigs
- Vapor refill is cheaper because you buy it bulk
- Some brands perform better than many 2-piece e-cigarettes
- More eco-friendly (cartomizers for 2-piece e-cigs are wasteful)
What do I prefer?
I prefer a 2-piece electronic. That’s just me.